← Back to Open Jobs
Associate Product Manager (supply chain) | Job ID: 2687
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an Associate Product Manager for our Automation components, you will develop new suppliers and products for distribution organization. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the process for Identifying, onboarding and managing new suppliers, including research, outreach, relationship management, negotiating purchasing terms, facilitating product introduction/launch, learning the technical specifications, promoting them, and training the technical support staff.
- Working closely with the product manager and engineers to develop product merchandising assets.
- Sourcing strategic brands and products in order to fulfill customer needs and increase operational efficiency.
- Managing assigned product portfolios and becoming the product and application expert for performance, functionality, pricing, packaging, merchandising, and value propositions to internal and external customers.
- Conducting primary end user research (qualitative & quantitative) in conjunction with sales, engineering or product management team members.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or technical field.
- 2+ years of experience managing a product portfolio with strong growth/results.
- Experience sourcing products.
- Experience with managing multiple suppliers.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD or equivalent is preferred; Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency required.
- Japanese language skills preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment design preferred.