Bookkeeper | Job ID: Job #1563
- Record transactions to general ledger accounts by analyzing invoices.
- Review commercial leases and process monthly billing for tenants according to lease terms.
- Diligent follow up on obtaining tenants’ certificates of insurance.
- Schedule and prepare checks to pay vendors.
- Process tenant payments and monitor accounts for delinquency.
- Correspond with tenants, utility companies, vendors and executive staff to ensure the efficient operation of multiple commercial properties.
- Various Accounts Payable and Receivable Tasks
- Various Journal Entries
- Audit daily reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Various General Office Tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (required).
- Experience working within the commercial property or real estate development industries (strong plus).
- Experience with Yardi Voyager or similar property management software (strong plus).
- Experience working with commercial tenants, leases, correspondence, common area maintenance charges & reconciliation (strong plus).
- Prior professional accounting experience a strong plus, however candidates that demonstrate a good work ethic, strong attention to detail and the ability to efficiently multi task will be given equal consideration.
- Must be great with numbers; energetic, quick learner, well-organized, capable of prioritizing. Prior hospitality industry background is a strong plus as well
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and over the phone