Marketing Manager | Job ID: 2665
As a Marketing Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing (Global), and working closely with our Global Marketing team, as well as the regional Leadership and Engagement teams in the Americas.
You will assist in the planning, managing and executing of multi-channel sector specific campaigns. This includes working with various internal stakeholders to design our sales proposition and taking that to market in an effective way. You will also work on various brand awareness campaigns and activities – and will be involved in maintaining our local website and social media channels, planning client events, and working with our marketing vendors / event organizers on asset creation and completion.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least 4 years of experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role at a digital consulting company or related industry
- Google analytics proficiency
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Understanding of marketing strategies for consulting firms, especially digital agencies
- Experience with creating marketing materials and presentations
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience researching and managing promotional events and speaking opportunities
- Basic knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Self-motivator with strong organizational and intra-personal skills, and a great collaborator
- Ability to work with diverse project teams and in a fast-paced work environment
- Proactive and resourceful self-starter
- Team player who is reliable, flexible, and collaborative
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute cross-channel sector specific and brand awareness campaigns.
- Create, manage and disseminate content and assets across relevant platforms including our website, LinkedIn, social media and other forums as necessary.
- Manage our Americas events calendar including owned and sponsored events.
- Work closely with our vendors and manage relationships accordingly.
- Work closely with the finance director on budget management and tracking.
- Track and continuously optimize website, social media and campaigns' KPIs
- Proactively innovate on, and develop our online presence & public relations
- Conduct competitive analysis and research new market topics.
- Work with our SMEs to create targeted thought leadership content
- Celebrate our work with case studies for our website and social media