Sr Staff Accountant | Job ID: Job #1429
• Review all aspects of multi-family property accounting such as accounts payable/receivable, deposits, reconciliations, audit management and fees, monthly financial statements, and cash analysis
• Review monthly financials prepared for all entities and portfolio
• Partner with property managers to review monthly variance reports
• Prepare cash analysis for properties as requested
• Ensure proper company accounting policies and procedures are being followed
• Serve as liaison between Accounting, Asset management, operations and third party accounting team
• Serve as problem solver between 3rd party accounting firm and in-house corporate team members.
• Manage relationships with lenders, investors and other stakeholders
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
3-5 years’ experience in multi-family property accounting or public accounting in the real estate field.
Independent thinker with excellent problem solving skills
An understanding of and prior experience with multi-family residential properties is recommended.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills including advanced Excel skills and Power BI.
Experience with Yardi Voyager 7S experience is a plus.
Must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and can work independently as well as with others in the company.